Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
- Most accurate and gentle biopsy procedure
- Can also be used for deep brain stimulation
- Image-supported surgery planning, optionally with MRI or CT
- Patient-specific planning and manufacturing with 3D printer
- No additional imaging (costs)
Deep brain stimulation - as simple as it gets!
The "Leipzig DBS-Unit" enables the surgeon to perform deep brain stimulation with a precision of less than 1mm.
The 3D-printed and patient-specific device includes the skull connection as well as the electrode advancement unit in one system.
The whole system is a lightweight of only 197g.
There is no need to assemble the unit, as is necessary with conventional 32-piece models.